The infrastructure of Rousse Free Zone includes:
- own road and railway approaches;
- railway loading/unloading station with four tracks and capacity of handling cargo and containers up to 32 tons;
- railway ramp facility;
- transloading vehicle ramp;
- depot for light-oil petroleum products with a capacity of 40 000 m3;
- Port for public transport of regional significance equipped for bunkering and mooring of river vessels. Port delimitation from km. 487.900 up to km. 487.500;
- 60-ton truck scales capable of control measuring of the axle load;
- petrol station;
Rousse Free Zone is gasified, electrified, water supplied and has telecommunications, Internet and sewerage system.
At present in the industrial-logistics center is being built an intermodal terminal.